Introducing Cloud Playground for Business: Risk-free, hands-on learning. Click for more.
JUST SOME OF THE AWESOME COMPANIES THAT USE OUR PLATFORM
Stay ahead with modern tech skills for business
ACG for Business empowers teams with the industry’s most up-to-date multi-cloud courses, labs and learning paths.
- New! Learn by doing with Cloud Playground
- Fastest way to scale cloud adoption
- Proven path to cloud fluency
- Manage, motivate and scale skills development
- Up-to-date mutli-cloud training content
Advance your career in the cloud
Learn from anywhere at a new lower price. Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned cloud pro, with ACG for Individuals you can get up to speed on the skills shaping technology.
- Flexibility to train at your own pace
- Unlimited multi-cloud training content
- Exam simulator & quizzes
- Career learning paths
- Proven, motivating coursework
- New Lower Price
Amazon Web Services
A Cloud Guru is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, and has trained over half a million engineers on AWS.
- Access all 10 AWS Certification Courses
- Hundreds of hours of AWS certification and deep dive courses
- Thousands of quiz questions
Microsoft MVP, Lars Klint provides courses perfect for beginners and advanced Azure users.
- Certification and service deep dive courses
- Weekly updates on new developments in the world of Azure
- Fireside chats with experts and top profiles
With a powerful global reach and rich data analytics services, GCP is an obvious choice for large scale cloud projects.
- Associate and Professional level certification courses
- Hands-on Labs and deep dive projects
- Kubernetes and serverless courses
3,000 certifications in 12 months
"We needed to build a learning program with effective, self-directed training that would work within the constraints of our engineers’ busy work schedules."
Idea to launch in 5 months
"Cloud adoption isn’t just about cost benefits and performance. It’s about being a technology-led organization with an agile culture that embraces learning and change."